3. If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The Website shall use the information collected from You in accordance with applicable laws including but not limited to the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made there under and use the data only for the purpose of completing the transaction or for purposes as may be required under the laws.
5.We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
6. The information may be collected and/or stored in electronic form, however, we are hereby authorized by You to collect/store such information is physical form as well.
7. We may share the information collected from You with our affiliates, employees, agents, service provider, sellers, suppliers, banks, payment gateway operators and such other individuals and institutions like judicial, quasi-judicial law enforcement agencies.
8. We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
9. We may also use your data in order to manage the Website, collect payment from you, enable you to subsequently use parts of the Website, detect any fraud or Website abuses, send you information relevant to the Website or our products, and in case we have any queries. Payments that you make through the Website will be processed by CultureManthan Pvt Ltd, a company registered in India.
10. You hereby represent and warrant to the Website that
- All information derived from in relation to You are true, correct, current and updated.
- All the information given donot belong to any third party, and if they do belong to a third party, you are authorized by such third party to use, access and disseminate such information.
11. You shall indemnify and hold harmless the Website and each of the Website’s officers, directors, contracts or agents and any third party relying on the information provided by You in the event You are in breach of this Policy.
12. Your actual order details may also be stored with us and you may access this information by logging into your account on the Website. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been placed and completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
13. Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share your personal information that we have collected with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure.
14. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Website shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of the information provided by You.
15. We store small text files called Cookies in your device in order to enable various features of our apps. They are used to store user preferences and trends which can be used to improve user experience. Settings can be changed to accept or not accept Cookies in your browser settings. If you do accept a Cookie, you thereby agree to our use of any information collected by us through that Cookie. Any such information collected will only be used for improving the website experience.