Before you return a CultureManthan product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. All our products are handcrafted by traditional craft persons in rural India, resulting in each product being unique and distinct from each other.
Let's not think of an irregular weave or print or a stitch as a defect. Handloom by definition means a glorious uncertainty when it comes to uniformity. In spite of these variables, at CultureManthan we stand behind the quality of our products and we will replace the product free of cost if you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason.
Please read below our return & exchange policies before you return any item. You will also need to enclose the return form with the items you wish to return.
1. All Products ordered from the Website and successfully delivered to the User by the respective Seller may be returned to the Seller in accordance with the terms contained in the respective Seller policy.
2. However no Products will be accepted by the Seller if
- the Products have been damaged by the User
- if there is a change in the quality, quantity or other characteristics of the Product
- if as per the Seller the product returned is not the Product that was delivered
- any other circumstances that the Website and/or the Seller may notify or deem appropriate from time to time.
3. In case of returns:
- Return/size exchange should be initiated within 07 days of order delivery.
- The tags on the product should be intact.
- The product should be unwashed, unused and in an undamaged condition.
- The item needs to be returned along with the original packaging.
4. Size exchange can be availed at the special price of an item. Please take note that this is applicable only on Products that are exchangeable, as mentioned on the product page.
5. Once returned or in case the User does not receive the delivery within the time period agreed the User will be entitled to claim refund of the entire cost of the Product after adjusting relevant courier charges and such other charges that the Website may at its own discretion deduct. In case a User does not raise a refund claim as per the Terms, the User shall be ineligible for a refund. In the event, the refund facility is not available in full or in part for certain Products, the User shall not be entitled to a refund in respect of such Products.
6. All Products ordered by the User shall be eligible to be replaced in accordance with the Seller’s replacement policy as indicated herein above, if the Product delivered is damaged, soiled or is different from the Product specifications mentioned on the Website. culturemanthan.com will accept return or size exchange of a Product only in accordance with the returns policy of the respective Seller.
- If the Product replaced is of a higher value than the Product returned, the User shall be liable to pay the differential charges by way of any of the payment method mentioned herein.
- If the Product replaced is of a lower value, the Website may at its discretion issue a voucher or credit note for the differential value and the User that may use such voucher, subject to terms and conditions stated therein, for another transaction on the Website.
7. Refund, if any, shall be made at the same issuing bank through which the Product was purchased. For cash on delivery transactions, the User has the option to receive the refund in any bank account via NEFT (for which the User shall have to share the bank details) or, the refund will be credited to the wallet linked to his/her User account on the Website.
8. For payments made through electronic means like debit card, credit card, net banking, etc. refund shall be made using the same payment mode.
9. All refunds shall be made in Indian Rupees only.
10. The User acknowledges that the Website will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from non-processing an order or any delay in processing an order which is beyond control of the Website.
11. All Users and Sellers shall comply with all the applicable laws (including Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under and all other laws as may be applicable.
Please note: Exchange or Refund will not be made against the following items, unless there is a damage/defective issue:
We offer our customers a simple, hassle-free, Reverse Pick-up policy. Our customers are valued not only at the time of sale but also through the subsequent stages of Returns & Refunds. Our policy is thoughtfully designed to ease up the process, save time and make you feel reassured about your order.
You can call us on 0542-2440576 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 07 days from the date of delivery.
Please mention your order number in the subject line to help us quickly process your returns/exchanges.
Please ensure that the returned merchandize is unused, unworn, unwashed, undamaged and is in a saleable condition.
We request you to maintain the original packaging of the items to be returned, including the CultureManthan tags.
Please ensure that all the returned items are packed securely and safely to prevent any loss or damage during transit.
The items for reverse pick up will be picked up within 3-5 business days from the date of request.
After the receipt of item(s), your request for returns/exchanges would be processed.
In the case of returns, banks normally take 5-6 business days to process a refund once it has been initiated from our end.
In the case of exchanges, your new order will be dispatched to you within 3-5 business days after we receive the earlier shipment.
Note: - Some of the pin codes are not feasible for Reverse pick up, in such cases the customer will need to send it back to us.
For more details please call us on our customer care number (0542-2440576 ) or e-mail us (email@example.com)
Our shipments are carefully inspected before leaving our warehouse, but if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please follow the instructions below:
Returns or Exchange, if any, need to be done within 07 days of receiving the goods.
A Returns & Exchanges Form should be completed on the website itself to initiate the return of the goods.
CultureManthan will exchange the returned items free of cost or issue a refund for the cost of the goods to the credit/debit card used for online shopping.
Shipping charges will not be refunded and customers are required to pay for the shipping costs to return the goods to the applicable return address indicated on the Returns & Exchanges form if the pin code is out of pick up location.
For Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking transactions:
As the charge on your credit card / account would have already been done online at the time you made the purchase and authorized the payment, we will provide a refund into the original mode of payment.
If applicable, refunds would be made for the cost of the goods to the credit /debit card used for online shopping. However, shipping charges would not be refunded except where CultureManthan has erroneously sent you a wrong item / colour / size.
For COD (Cash on Delivery) Transactions:
Refunds can only happen to your authorised bank account. (the details of whom would be collected on your discretion)
Cash Refunds are not allowed for COD orders since we cannot get cash delivered through couriers.