Get item availability info & delivery time for your location.
Billing and Payments Policy
1.Prices for Products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, Products and services are offered by the respective Seller and may change in accordance with the brand guidelines or other terms and conditions applicable to each Seller. Users further undertake that by initiating a transaction, the User is entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products using such payment facilities as may be permitted by applicable laws and as may be accepted by the Website.
2. CultureManthan.com may enter into agreements with third party payment gateway aggregators and financial institutions authorized by the Reserve Bank of India for collection, refund and remittance and to facilitate payment between Users and Sellers. The Website shall initiate the remittance of the payments made by the User and the date of completion of transaction shall be after the Products are delivered to the User and such other additional time as may be agreed between Website and the Sellers.
3. While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, the Website will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to the User due to:
Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by and between the User and relevant banks of the User, or
Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
Illegitimacy of the payment methods (credit/debit card frauds etc.) being used by a User
Decline of transaction for any other reason(s)
Notwithstanding anything contained herein, the Website reserves the right to conduct additional verification for security or other reasons if it is not satisfied with the creditability of the User.
4. All payment and delivery related conditions are in accordance with the contractual relationship impliedly established between the Seller of the Products and the User purchasing the same and payment facility provided by the Website is merely used by the User and Seller of the Product to facilitate the completion of the purchase made by the User.
Note: Use of the payment facilities provided by the Website shall not render the Website liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the Products listed on the Website. The Website shall not be responsible for any damages, interests or claims arising from not processing a transaction.
6. The Website may in its sole discretion impose limits on the number of transaction which an individual holding a financial instrument may use for payment for Products. Additionally, the Website reserves the right to refuse to process transactions exceeding such limit and transactions by Users that have incurred questionable charges and amounts.
7. The Website is merely a facilitator for providing the User with payment channels through automated online electronic payments (either itself or through Service Providers), cash on delivery, collection and remittance facility for the payment of Products purchased by the User on the Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit card payment gateway networks (of either the Website or Service Providers). CultureManthan enables online verification and authorisation of payments through: PayU payment gateway (www.payu.com). CultureManthan.com is a Verisign secured site with 128 bit SSL encryption. The following payment methods are accepted through payU payment gateway: Credit Cards: Domestic and International Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards. Debit Cards:Debit cards issued by most of the major Indian banks. Net banking:We allow net banking transactions from approximately 50+ major Indian banks.